7 day Sabaki Intensive in Costa Rica
with Mike Ninomiya (4x World Sabaki Champion and Vice Grandmaster of Enshin)
December 4-11, 2017 in Playa Esterillos, Costa Rica
- 7 nights lodging at Esterillos Hotel
- 3 meals a day beginning with the evening meal on arrival and ending with lunch on departure
- Three training sessions/day and interactive lecture/day for any level practitioner
- Beach training
- Sabaki for competition, self defense, and life
- Meditation daily
- Conditioning and prevention/maintenance work
- Family fun setting with pool and beach
- Camp Fires and of coarse talent show on our final night!
Pricing is per person and in US Dollars.
- $750 per person (First 15 people before July 4th afterwards $900)
- KIDS 5 – 12 = $400 per kiddo 😉
Fly to San Jose (SJO).
Close out 2017 with an epic journey into Sabaki!
Join Fuku Kancho Mike Ninomiya for a 7 day intensive in the sabaki method. A revolutionary approach to full contact combat that allows you to work with the opponent’s force rather than fight it. This unique retreat is family friendly and will explore sabaki for competition, self defense and learn how it applies in life. The natural beauty of Costa Rica will provide a fertile environment to train hard and absorb lots of practical wisdom. In addition to the retreat offering, you will have plenty of time for surfing, hiking, horse back rides along the beach, relaxing and spending time with other like minded people in a supportive environment.
About the location:
No crowds, chocolate colored beaches, and great surf best describe the beaches of Esterillos. You may never see another person as you stroll down the beaches where palms and almond trees line the forest edge and the clear blue waters invite you to go for a swim. A serene, contiguous stretch of beach makes up Playa Esterillos.
This part of the Central Pacific has one of the most consistent and cleanest breaks for surfers. Waves frequently break head high and are great year round. Besides surfing, the waters are friendly towards all sorts of activities, such as horseback riding. At low tide, the size of the beach increases dramatically, creating a blemish free vastness of dark sand waiting to be explored by beach combers. A dense secondary forest, to the lush hillside which overlooks this peaceful morsel of paradise.